How much internet speed do you need? That depends on how you plan on using your internet connection.
< 25mbps basic internet for checking e-mail, google searches 25-99 Mbps will handle streaming Netflix, FaceTime, Zoom calls 100-499 Mbps fast downloads, gaming online, streaming UHD on multiple screens 500-1,000 Mbps blazing fast for just about anything
Internet Providers in Glendale, Arizona
Only showing providers serving 85304
Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Internet Providers in 85304:
Showing 1 to 6 Providers
Internet Access in Glendale, Arizona
The average download speed in Glendale is 105.54 Mbps. This is 36.7% slower than the average in Arizona and 2.6% faster than the national average.
- There are 20 internet providers in Glendale with 6 of those offering residential service
- Glendale is the 16th most connected city in Arizona ahead of El Mirage, Sun City, and Youngtown, but behind Phoenix and Peoria.
- Residential fiber service is available to 62% of people living in Glendale.
- 99% of residents in Maricopa County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- 9% of Glendale residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
- 86.9% of Arizonans have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- Approximately 91% of Glendale residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- Arizona is the 38th most connected state in the U.S.
- The fastest zip code in Glendale for July 2021 is 85310. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
8.6% of consumers in Glendale24,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Glendale, Arizona
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Cox Communications||1,000 Mbps||Cable||8s||95.2%|
|CenturyLink||940 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s||95.7%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Glendale
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE SAVED ME FROM SWITCHING SERVICES!
Hello, I hope this reaches someone that can assure this individual gets the recognition he deserves from keeping a Cox customer from almost switching their ISP, just due to how AMAZING this experience was. On May 7, 2020 our home internet was not properly giving us the speeds we have been paying for. In the past, any issues I've had with calling customer service, it was a nightmare of holds and lengthy trial and error attempts. This however, was nothing like that. The rep that helped steer the troubled ship from a complete disaster was able to help get our speeds back to the way they were and would go out of his way to find an answer which he was unsure of. That to me, was the shining moment. Having someone get an answer for you instead of trying to 'beat around the bush' with a response. When I called, I had every intention of taking off our Internet package, he was the reason I will stick with Cox for the many more years to come.