Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Scottsdale, Arizona
Internet Access in Scottsdale, Arizona
The average download speed in Scottsdale is 174.77 Mbps. This is 34.7% faster than the average in Arizona and 46.6% faster than the national average.
- There are 23 internet providers in Scottsdale with 13 of those offering residential service
- Scottsdale is the 3rd most connected city in Arizona ahead of Phoenix, Mesa, Paradise Valley, and Fountain Hills, but behind Tempe.
- 12% of Scottsdale residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
- There are 18 companies offering business internet services in Scottsdale.
- The average internet download speed in Arizona is 129.73 mbps.
- Residential fiber service is available to 63% of people living in Scottsdale.
- 86.9% of Arizonans have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- There are 179 internet providers in all of Arizona.
- The fastest zip code in Scottsdale for April 2021 is 85259. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
11.7% of consumers in Scottsdale31,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Scottsdale, Arizona
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB|
|Cox Communications||1,000 Mbps||Cable||8s|
|Viasat Internet (formerly Exede)||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s|
|MTE Communications||30 Mbps||DSL||4m 33s|
|MTE Communications||30 Mbps||Fiber||4m 33s|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s|
|Saddleback Communications||15 Mbps||DSL||9m 6s|
|Hopi Telecommunications||15 Mbps||DSL||9m 6s|
Summary of Internet Providers Availability in Scottsdale, Arizona
- CenturyLink - - 96.8% Availability in Scottsdale - Speeds up to 140 Mbps
- Cox - - 93.9% Availability in Scottsdale - Speeds up to 1,000 Mbps
- CenturyLink - - 86.2% Availability in Scottsdale - Speeds up to 940 Mbps
- MTE - - 10.7% Availability in Scottsdale - Speeds up to 30 Mbps
- Saddleback - - 11.7% Availability in Scottsdale - Speeds up to 15 Mbps
- MTE - - 5.2% Availability in Scottsdale - Speeds up to 30 Mbps
- Hopi Telecommunications - - 2.2% Availability in Scottsdale - Speeds up to 15 Mbps
- Viasat - - 100.0% Availability in Scottsdale - Speeds up to 100 Mbps
- HughesNet - - 100.0% Availability in Scottsdale - Speeds up to 25 Mbps
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Summary Of Internet Providers In Scottsdale
|Phoenix Internet||Fixed Wireless||100%||15 Mbps|
|Triad Wireless||Fixed Wireless||100%||300 Mbps|
|Desert iNET||Fixed Wireless||94.5%+||75 Mbps|
|Cox Communications||Cable||93.9%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Rio Verde Wireless||Fixed Wireless||50.5%+||100 Mbps|
|MTE Communications||DSL||10.7%+||30 Mbps|
|Saddleback Communications||DSL||11.7%+||15 Mbps|
|MTE Communications||Fiber||5.2%+||30 Mbps|
|Hopi Telecommunications||DSL||2.2%+||15 Mbps|
|Viasat Internet (formerly Exede)||Satellite||100%||100 Mbps|
|CenturyLink Business||DSL||100%||140 Mbps|
|CenturyLink Business||Fiber||90.9%+||940 Mbps|
|Cox Business||Cable||100%||1,000 Mbps|
|Desert iNET||Fixed Wireless||100%||75 Mbps|
|Phoenix Internet||Fixed Wireless||100%||15 Mbps|
|Saddleback Communications||Fiber||100%||500 Mbps|
|One Ring Networks||Fixed Wireless||87.4%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Crown Castle Fiber||Fiber||80.5%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Cox Business||Fiber||26.7%+||1,000 Mbps|
|GTT Communications||Copper||18.4%+||200 Mbps|
|Verizon Business||Fiber||5.3%+||950 Mbps|
|MTE Communications||DSL||9.2%+||30 Mbps|
|TPx Communications||Copper||2.3%+||200 Mbps|
|Hopi Telecommunications||DSL||1.0%+||15 Mbps|
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Scottsdale
I had trouble on my phone for quite a while and had a few "techs" come out here to fix it. After about 6 different "techs" came out here, it took Robert Montijo and his helper/assistant/co-worker (didn't get his name) to notice that the wire that was supposed to be underground was just laying on top of the dirt. Robert checked the wire and found some "spongy" sections of the wire. After Robert and the other "tech" rewired all of the outside wire and put it safely against my house, the problem is solved. Robert also did a "follow up" with me to make sure the problem no longer existed. As he said, "I want to own the job I do and make sure it is done right". I appreciate what he has done and Cox is fortunate to have him in their employ. It's just a shame that it took so long for someone to actually go outside and check the wiring.
Best internet around! Great service!
There is no better internet
Gigablast. What is not to like? I fix computers and help people with their electronics. There is nobody better. I've never had Cox swear at me on the phone like I have with others. My home internet speed is 984Mbps up and down. More expensive, yes, but it just plain works.