Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Surprise, Arizona
Internet Access in Surprise, Arizona
The average download speed in Surprise is 141.75 Mbps. This is 14.9% slower than the average in Arizona and 27.5% faster than the national average.
- There are 14 internet providers in Surprise with 7 of those offering residential service
- Surprise is the 21st most connected city in Arizona ahead of Sun City West, Waddell, El Mirage, Sun City, and Youngtown.
- Approximately 92% of Surprise residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- The average internet download speed in Arizona is 166.62 mbps.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 65% of Maricopa County residents.
- In Maricopa County, approximately 218,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- Approximately 161,000 people in Maricopa County don't have access to any wired internet.
- There are 10 companies offering business internet services in Surprise.
- The fastest zip code in Surprise for July 2021 is 85379. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
7.7% of consumers in Surprise9,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Surprise, Arizona
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Cox Communications||1,000 Mbps||Cable||8s||63.3%|
|Zona Communications||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s||1.3%|
|CenturyLink||940 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s||95.3%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
- Anthem, AZ
- Avondale, AZ
- Black Canyon City, AZ
- Buckeye, AZ
- Carefree, AZ
- Cave Creek, AZ
- Congress, AZ
- El Mirage, AZ
- Glendale, AZ
- Lakeside, AZ
- Litchfield Park, AZ
- Morristown, AZ
- New River, AZ
- Palo Verde, AZ
- Peoria, AZ
- Sun City, AZ
- Sun City West, AZ
- Tolleson, AZ
- Tonopah, AZ
- Waddell, AZ
- Wickenburg, AZ
- Wittmann, AZ
- Youngtown, AZ
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Surprise
Excellent Field Representatives
I was having trouble with Cox internet, it was working intermittently. A service call was scheduled but I had to wait 2 days. Upon arrival, Field Service Representative Lot Ledezma immediately worked on the issue. As a home business, internet is crucial in communicating with clients/vendors. There was no record of the issues I explained and no immediate reason for the problem. Lot was kind enough to give me his business card so that if I had the problem again to call and let him know. Again the problem arose, I called Lot and the very next day, Lot and Field Technical Specialist Robert Godlove attacked the situation I was having. Through troubleshooting techniques and daylight diminishing, they replaced items and solved the problem with excellent results. My internet runs faster than before and no more down time to deal with. As a long time Cox customer, I want to sincerely thank these men for caring about Cox customers and Cox for hiring the best to resolve my issues.