Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Fort Collins, Colorado
Internet Access in Fort Collins, Colorado
The average download speed in Fort Collins is 143.82 Mbps. This is 24.8% faster than the average in Colorado and 35.1% faster than the national average.
- There are 20 internet providers in Fort Collins with 9 of those offering residential service
- Fort Collins is the 58th most connected city in Colorado ahead of Loveland, Windsor, Wellington, Laporte, and Bellvue.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 52% of Larimer County residents.
- Residential fiber service is available to 61% of people living in Fort Collins.
- Colorado is the 26th most connected state in the U.S.
- Approximately 91% of Fort Collins residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- The average internet download speed in Colorado is 115.27 mbps.
- In Larimer County, approximately 26,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- Explore internet access for communities within Fort Collins: Windsor
- The fastest zip code in Fort Collins for April 2021 is 80525. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
9.0% of consumers in Fort Collins15,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Fort Collins, Colorado
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB|
|Fort Collins Connexion||10,000 Mbps||Fiber||0s|
|XFINITY from Comcast||1,200 Mbps||Cable||6s|
|CenturyLink Fiber Gigabit||940 Mbps||Fiber||8s|
|TDS Telecom||1,000 Mbps||Cable||8s|
|TDS Telecom||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s|
|Rise Broadband||100 Mbps||Fixed Wireless||1m 21s|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s|
Summary of Internet Providers Availability in Fort Collins, Colorado
- CenturyLink - - 99.0% Availability in Fort Collins - 140
- Rise Broadband - - 99.4% Availability in Fort Collins - 100
- Xfinity - - 98.8% Availability in Fort Collins - 1,200
- CenturyLink Fiber Gigabit - - 74.3% Availability in Fort Collins - 940
- TDS Telecom - - 33.3% Availability in Fort Collins - 1,000
- Fort Collins Connexion - - 17.5% Availability in Fort Collins - 10,000
- TDS Telecom - - 1.4% Availability in Fort Collins - 1,000
- Viasat - - 100.0% Availability in Fort Collins - 50
- HughesNet - - 100.0% Availability in Fort Collins - 25
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
- Ault, CO
- Bellvue, CO
- Berthoud, CO
- Carr, CO
- Drake, CO
- Eastford, CT
- Eaton, CO
- Estes Park, CO
- Evans, CO
- Galeton, CO
- Garden City, CO
- Glen Haven, CO
- Greeley, CO
- Johnstown, CO
- Laporte, CO
- Livermore, CO
- Loveland, CO
- Mead, CO
- Milliken, CO
- Red Feather Lakes, CO
- Severance, CO
- Timnath, CO
- Wellington, CO
- Windsor, CO
Summary Of Internet Providers In Fort Collins
|Rise Broadband||Fixed Wireless||99.4%+||100 Mbps|
|XFINITY from Comcast||Cable||98.8%+||1,200 Mbps|
|CenturyLink Fiber Gigabit||Fiber||74.3%+||940 Mbps|
|TDS Telecom||Cable||33.3%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Fort Collins Connexion||Fiber||17.5%+||10,000 Mbps|
|TDS Telecom||Fiber||1.4%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Viasat Internet||Satellite||100%||50 Mbps|
|CenturyLink Business||DSL||100%||140 Mbps|
|Rise Broadband||Fixed Wireless||100%||100 Mbps|
|Comcast Business||Cable||95.0%+||987 Mbps|
|CenturyLink Business||Fiber||70.9%+||940 Mbps|
|MHO Networks||Fixed Wireless||100%||1,000 Mbps|
|TDS Business||Cable||13.6%+||1,000 Mbps|
|GTT Communications||Copper||9.3%+||6 Mbps|
|Verizon Business||Copper||2.4%+||1.5 Mbps|
|Fusion Connect||Copper||1.6%+||20 Mbps|
|TDS Business||Fiber||1.4%+||600 Mbps|
|Front Range Internet||Fiber||0.8%+||10,000 Mbps|
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Fort Collins
Xfinity in Ft. Collins
Very rarely down or have issues, quick response to issues, pretty fast connection.
Poor customer service
I would give customer service a negative mark if it was a choice. Spent 2.5 hours with Xfinity before finally obtaining a solution. The service people did not know what they were doing. I was transferred to 4 people before I received ok service.