Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Loveland, Colorado
Internet Access in Loveland, Colorado
The average download speed in Loveland is 95.99 Mbps. This is 7.0% slower than the average in Colorado and 6.3% faster than the national average.
- There are 17 internet providers in Loveland with 9 of those offering residential service
- Loveland is the 93rd most connected city in Colorado ahead of Windsor, Mead, and Berthoud, but behind Johnstown and Fort Collins.
- Approximately 90% of Loveland residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- There are 11 companies offering business internet services in Loveland.
- In Larimer County, approximately 28,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- Approximately 13,000 people in Larimer County don't have access to any wired internet.
- Colorado is the 27th most connected state in the U.S.
- The average internet download speed in Colorado is 103.24 mbps.
- The fastest zip code in Loveland for February 2021 is 80537. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
9.8% of consumers in Loveland8,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Loveland, Colorado
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB|
|XFINITY from Comcast||1,000 Mbps||Cable||8s|
|CenturyLink||940 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s|
|TDS Telecom||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s|
|Rise Broadband||100 Mbps||Fixed Wireless||1m 21s|
|Viasat Internet (formerly Exede)||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s|
|Blue Lightning||100 Mbps||Fiber||1m 21s|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s|
Summary of Internet Providers Availability in Loveland, Colorado
- CenturyLink - 94.1% Availability in Loveland - Speeds up to 940 Mbps
- Rise Broadband - 99.2% Availability in Loveland - Speeds up to 100 Mbps
- Xfinity - 92.4% Availability in Loveland - Speeds up to 1,000 Mbps
- TDS Telecom - 1.6% Availability in Loveland - Speeds up to 1,000 Mbps
- Blue Lightning - 1.0% Availability in Loveland - Speeds up to 100 Mbps
- Viasat - 100.0% Availability in Loveland - Speeds up to 100 Mbps
- HughesNet - 100.0% Availability in Loveland - Speeds up to 25 Mbps
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
- Ault, CO
- Bellvue, CO
- Berthoud, CO
- Drake, CO
- Eaton, CO
- Estes Park, CO
- Evans, CO
- Firestone, CO
- Fort Collins, CO
- Galeton, CO
- Garden City, CO
- Glen Haven, CO
- Greeley, CO
- Johnstown, CO
- Laporte, CO
- Livermore, CO
- Longmont, CO
- Mead, CO
- Milliken, CO
- Red Feather Lakes, CO
- Salida, CO
- Severance, CO
- Timnath, CO
- Wellington, CO
- Windsor, CO
Summary Of Internet Providers In Loveland
|CenturyLink||DSL and Fiber||94.1%+||940 Mbps|
|Rise Broadband||Fixed Wireless||99.2%+||100 Mbps|
|Colorado Wireless Exchange Cooperative||Fixed Wireless||97.5%+||10 Mbps|
|XFINITY from Comcast||Cable||92.4%+||1,000 Mbps|
|TDS Telecom||Fiber||1.6%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Blue Lightning||Fiber||1.0%+||100 Mbps|
|Viasat Internet (formerly Exede)||Satellite||100%||100 Mbps|
|Rise Broadband||Fixed Wireless||100%||100 Mbps|
|CenturyLink Business||DSL and Fiber||100%||1,000 Mbps|
|MHO Networks||Fixed Wireless||100%||1,000 Mbps|
|Comcast Business||Cable||49.2%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Front Range Internet||Fiber||2.3%+||1,000 Mbps|
|GTT Communications||DSL||0.7%+||6 Mbps|
|Blue Lightning||Fiber||0.1%+||100 Mbps|
|TDS Business||Fiber||0.0%+||600 Mbps|
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Loveland
Speed drops to a level where streaming is impossible multiple times a day. Telephone service is terrible, calls drop due to bad connectivity. Customer service says everything looks good but then checks the speed and blames overload. They have tried pointing my dish to multiple towers and still have the same problems. Then they claim I am under a contract and it will cost me a years service to cancel. Even if I do get them to cancel, the direct TV is a different contract so I would be stuck with another internet provider where I can't bundle tv. Be smart and just stay away.