Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Loveland, Colorado
Internet Access in Loveland, Colorado
The average download speed in Loveland is 108.73 Mbps. This is 5.7% slower than the average in Colorado and 14.1% faster than the national average.
- There are 17 internet providers in Loveland with 8 of those offering residential service
- Loveland is the 75th most connected city in Colorado ahead of Windsor, Mead, and Berthoud, but behind Johnstown and Fort Collins.
- Approximately 90% of Loveland residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- There are 10 companies offering business internet services in Loveland.
- In Larimer County, approximately 26,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- Approximately 14,000 people in Larimer County don't have access to any wired internet.
- Colorado is the 26th most connected state in the U.S.
- The average internet download speed in Colorado is 115.27 mbps.
- The fastest zip code in Loveland for April 2021 is 80538. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
9.7% of consumers in Loveland8,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Loveland, Colorado
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB|
|Loveland Pulse||10,000 Mbps||Fiber||0s|
|XFINITY from Comcast||1,200 Mbps||Cable||6s|
|CenturyLink Fiber Gigabit||940 Mbps||Fiber||8s|
|Rise Broadband||100 Mbps||Fixed Wireless||1m 21s|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s|
Summary of Internet Providers Availability in Loveland, Colorado
- CenturyLink - DSL - 93.7% Availability in Loveland - Speeds up to 140 Mbps
- Rise Broadband - Fixed Wireless - 99.2% Availability in Loveland - Speeds up to 100 Mbps
- Xfinity - Cable - 91.8% Availability in Loveland - Speeds up to 1,200 Mbps
- CenturyLink Fiber Gigabit - Fiber - 34.8% Availability in Loveland - Speeds up to 940 Mbps
- Loveland Pulse - Fiber - 4.3% Availability in Loveland - Speeds up to 10,000 Mbps
- Viasat - Satellite - 100.0% Availability in Loveland - Speeds up to 100 Mbps
- HughesNet - Satellite - 100.0% Availability in Loveland - Speeds up to 25 Mbps
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
- Ault, CO
- Bellvue, CO
- Berthoud, CO
- Drake, CO
- Eaton, CO
- Estes Park, CO
- Evans, CO
- Firestone, CO
- Fort Collins, CO
- Galeton, CO
- Garden City, CO
- Glen Haven, CO
- Greeley, CO
- Johnstown, CO
- Laporte, CO
- Livermore, CO
- Longmont, CO
- Mead, CO
- Milliken, CO
- Red Feather Lakes, CO
- Salida, CO
- Severance, CO
- Timnath, CO
- Wellington, CO
- Windsor, CO
Summary Of Internet Providers In Loveland
|Rise Broadband||Fixed Wireless||99.2%+||100 Mbps|
|Colorado Wireless Exchange Cooperative||Fixed Wireless||97.5%+||10 Mbps|
|XFINITY from Comcast||Cable||91.8%+||1,200 Mbps|
|CenturyLink Fiber Gigabit||Fiber||34.8%+||940 Mbps|
|Loveland Pulse||Fiber||4.3%+||10,000 Mbps|
|Viasat Internet||Satellite||100%||100 Mbps|
|Rise Broadband||Fixed Wireless||100%||100 Mbps|
|MHO Networks||Fixed Wireless||100%||1,000 Mbps|
|Comcast Business||Cable||43.6%+||987 Mbps|
|CenturyLink Business||Fiber||24.7%+||940 Mbps|
|Loveland Pulse||Fiber||1.0%+||10,000 Mbps|
|GTT Communications||DSL||0.7%+||6 Mbps|
|Front Range Internet||Fiber||0.2%+||10,000 Mbps|
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Loveland
Speed drops to a level where streaming is impossible multiple times a day. Telephone service is terrible, calls drop due to bad connectivity. Customer service says everything looks good but then checks the speed and blames overload. They have tried pointing my dish to multiple towers and still have the same problems. Then they claim I am under a contract and it will cost me a years service to cancel. Even if I do get them to cancel, the direct TV is a different contract so I would be stuck with another internet provider where I can't bundle tv. Be smart and just stay away.