To determine the best internet speed for your home, consider the number of smart phones, smart TV’s, tablets and computers you have.
This table represents our recommendation:1-450mbps5-9100mbs10-14300mbps15+900mbpsWant a more personalized recommendation? Our experts are available to help: (855) 947-3388
Internet Providers in Danbury, Connecticut
Only showing providers serving 06810
Residential Internet Statistics for Danbury, CT
|Fastest Speed Available:||1,200 Mbps|
|Average Plan Price:||$54.16|
Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Internet Providers in 06810:
Showing 1 to 4 Providers
Internet Access in Danbury, Connecticut
The average download speed in Danbury is 211.2 Mbps. This is 30.8% faster than the average in Connecticut and 51.3% faster than the national average.
- There are 15 internet providers in Danbury with 4 of those offering residential service
- Danbury is the 23rd most connected city in Connecticut ahead of North Salem, Brookfield, Bethel, and New Fairfield, but behind Brewster.
- 98.9% of Connecticuters have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- Almost 100% of consumers in Connecticut have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- 7% of Danbury residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
- Fiber optic internet is available to just 19% of Fairfield County residents.
- Connecticut is the 1st most connected state in the U.S.
- The average internet download speed in Connecticut is 161.5 mbps.
- The fastest zip code in Danbury for July 2021 is 06811. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
7.1% of consumers in Danbury5,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Danbury, Connecticut
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|XFINITY from Comcast||1,200 Mbps||Cable||6s||99.5%|
|Frontier Communications||100 Mbps||DSL||1m 21s||93.4%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Danbury
Terrible customer service
Xfinity has terrible customer service. They make it extremely hard to speak to a live agent on the phone when you have questions and concerns that are not directly addressed by the automated messages when you call their customer service line. They do not treat returning customers well and I think I spend way too much money a month on their internet and cable services to not be able to speak to a customer service agent when there is an issue with something on my bill. Truly disappointed by Xfinity and how they treat loyal customers. Also the service has gotten significantly worse over the years.