Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Boca Raton, Florida
Internet Access in Boca Raton, Florida
The average download speed in Boca Raton is 174.36 Mbps. This is 36.7% faster than the average in Florida and 46.4% faster than the national average.
- There are 19 internet providers in Boca Raton with 12 of those offering residential service
- Boca Raton is the 24th most connected city in Florida ahead of Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, and Lake Worth.
- Approximately 98% of Boca Raton residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- There are 230 internet providers in all of Florida.
- The average internet download speed in Florida is 127.53 mbps.
- Almost 98% of consumers in Florida have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- 96.2% of Floridians have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- There are 15 companies offering business internet services in Boca Raton.
- Explore internet access for communities within Boca Raton: Highland Beach
- The fastest zip code in Boca Raton for April 2021 is 33487. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
1.6% of consumers in Boca Raton3,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Boca Raton, Florida
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB|
|Hotwire Communications||10,000 Mbps||Fiber||0s|
|EarthLink Fiber||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s|
|Atlantic Broadband||1,000 Mbps||Cable||8s|
|Hotwire Communications||1,000 Mbps||Cable||8s|
|XFINITY from Comcast||1,200 Mbps||Cable||6s|
|AT&T Fiber||940 Mbps||Fiber||8s|
|AT&T Internet||100 Mbps||IPBB||1m 21s|
|EarthLink||100 Mbps||DSL||1m 21s|
|AccessMedia3||100 Mbps||Cable||1m 21s|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s|
Summary of Internet Providers Availability in Boca Raton, Florida
- AT&T Internet - - 99.5% Availability in Boca Raton - 100
- EarthLink - - 99.7% Availability in Boca Raton - 100
- Xfinity - - 100.0% Availability in Boca Raton - 1,200
- AT&T Fiber - - 74.4% Availability in Boca Raton - 940
- EarthLink - - 62.2% Availability in Boca Raton - 1,000
- Hotwire - - 2.9% Availability in Boca Raton - 1,000
- Hotwire Communications - - 53.0% Availability in Boca Raton - 10,000
- Atlantic Broadband - - 13.4% Availability in Boca Raton - 1,000
- AccessMedia3 - - 2.6% Availability in Boca Raton - 500
- AccessMedia3 - - 1.4% Availability in Boca Raton - 100
- Viasat - - 100.0% Availability in Boca Raton - 50
- HughesNet - - 100.0% Availability in Boca Raton - 25
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Summary Of Internet Providers In Boca Raton
|AT&T Internet||IPBB||99.5%+||100 Mbps|
|XFINITY from Comcast||Cable||100%||1,200 Mbps|
|AT&T Fiber||Fiber||74.4%+||940 Mbps|
|EarthLink Fiber||Fiber||62.2%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Hotwire Communications||Cable||2.9%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Hotwire Communications||Fiber||53.0%+||10,000 Mbps|
|Atlantic Broadband||Cable||13.4%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Viasat Internet||Satellite||100%||50 Mbps|
|Comcast Business||Cable||100%||987 Mbps|
|CenturyLink Business||Fiber||40.3%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Crown Castle Fiber||Fiber||63.0%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Atlantic Broadband||Cable||19.2%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Verizon Business||Copper||36.1%+||50 Mbps|
|Fision Work||Fiber||33.5%+||10,000 Mbps|
|GTT Communications||Copper||20.7%+||8 Mbps|
|Atlantic Broadband||Fiber||19.2%+||-- Mbps|
|Fusion Connect||Copper||7.1%+||20 Mbps|
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Boca Raton
Xfinity, why I am glad I don't have both internet and phone through them.
Today is election day (Nov 3), I already early voted. As of today, I have NO internet service and my cable TV is not working. I have the service technician coming in today. My internet started dropping about every hour or so, since about Friday. Now, i have no service at all. I can't imagine how i would even be able to call/contact Xfinity Comcast to tell them about my loss of internet if they also were my phone provider. Maybe it is a separate connection and one does not affect the other: I don't know but that potential disaster scenario is why I do not consider having internet and phone service though the same company as a smart choice. I also partly work from home due to pandemic (on internet) although I currently have the option to come in to work, which I have been doing - thank goodness. What a mess!
Review for Wilsain
Wilsain gave me excellent service. Very happy to have a better modem.
Fast but too expensive
Fast internet, average about 45-50 Mbps but too costly. We spend $175/month to watch 4 channels and get internet.