Internet Providers in Boca Raton, FL
Only showing providers serving 33496
Residential Internet Statistics for Boca Raton, FL
|Internet Service Providers:||5|
|Plans Start From:||$19.99|
|Top Download Speed:||10 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 33496:
Showing 1 to 7 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Boca Raton, Florida
The average download speed in Boca Raton is 223.67 Mbps. This is 30.4% faster than the average in Florida and 49.3% faster than the national average.
- There are 23 internet providers in Boca Raton with 7 of those offering residential service
- Boca Raton is the 20th most connected city in Florida ahead of Deerfield Beach, Pompano Beach, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, and Delray Beach.
- Approximately 99% of Boca Raton residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- There are 251 internet providers in all of Florida.
- The average internet download speed in Florida is 171.53 mbps.
- Almost 98% of consumers in Florida have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- 96.3% of Floridians have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- There are 20 companies offering business internet services in Boca Raton.
- Explore internet access for communities within Boca Raton: Highland Beach
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Boca Raton, Florida
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Hotwire Communications||10,000 Mbps||Fiber||0s||53.0%|
|AT&T Internet||5,000 Mbps||IPBB and Fiber||1s||94.7%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||18.9%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
1.5% of consumers in Boca Raton3,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.