Internet Providers in Clermont, Florida
Only showing providers serving 34715
Residential Internet Statistics for Clermont, FL
|Internet Service Providers:||5|
|Plans Start From:||$25|
|Top Download Speed:||1.2 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 34715:
Showing 1 to 7 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Clermont, Florida
The average download speed in Clermont is 126.6 Mbps. This is 26.2% slower than the average in Florida and 10.4% faster than the national average.
- There are 17 internet providers in Clermont with 7 of those offering residential service
- Clermont is the 76th most connected city in Florida ahead of Montverde, Mascotte, Groveland, and Astatula, but behind Winter Garden.
- There are 248 internet providers in all of Florida.
- Approximately 94% of Clermont residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- Residential fiber service is available to 41% of people living in Clermont.
- Florida is the 9th most connected state in the U.S.
- Approximately 5,000 people in Lake County don't have access to any wired internet.
- 96.3% of Floridians have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- Explore internet access for communities within Clermont: Minneola
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Clermont, Florida
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|CenturyLink||940 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s||77.4%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||14.6%|
|EarthLink 5G Home Internet||100 Mbps||5G Internet||1m 21s||14.6%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
6.2% of consumers in Clermont5,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.