Internet Providers in Deland, FL
Only showing providers serving 32724
Residential Internet Statistics for Deland, FL
|Internet Service Providers:||5|
|Plans Start From:||$29.99|
|Top Download Speed:||5 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 32724:
Showing 1 to 7 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Deland, Florida
The average download speed in Deland is 202.45 Mbps. This is 18.0% faster than the average in Florida and 44.0% faster than the national average.
- There are 15 internet providers in Deland with 7 of those offering residential service
- Deland is the 81st most connected city in Florida ahead of Orange City, Deltona, De Leon Springs, and Lake Helen, but behind Debary.
- Residential fiber service is available to only 11% of people living in Deland.
- Fiber optic internet is available to just 12% of Volusia County residents.
- Approximately 91% of Deland residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- 96.3% of Floridians have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- In Volusia County, approximately 7,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- 9% of Deland residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Deland, Florida
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|AT&T Internet||5,000 Mbps||IPBB and Fiber||1s||85.8%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||25.2%|
|CenturyLink||100 Mbps||DSL||1m 21s||2.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
8.8% of consumers in Deland5,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.