Internet Providers in Interlachen, FL
Only showing providers serving 32148
Residential Internet Statistics for Interlachen, FL
|Internet Service Providers:||4|
|Plans Start From:||$25|
|Top Download Speed:||1.2 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 32148:
Showing 1 to 6 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Interlachen, Florida
The average download speed in Interlachen is 27.04 Mbps. This is 84.2% slower than the average in Florida and 319.5% slower than the national average.
- There are 11 internet providers in Interlachen with 6 of those offering residential service
- Interlachen is the 312th most connected city in Florida ahead of Keystone Heights and Florahome, but behind Hawthorne, Melrose, and Palatka.
- There are 8 companies offering business internet services in Interlachen.
- Approximately 3,000 people in Putnam County don't have access to any wired internet.
- Approximately 81% of Interlachen residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- In Putnam County, approximately 9,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- There are 251 internet providers in all of Florida.
- The average internet download speed in Florida is 171.53 mbps.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Interlachen, Florida
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Windstream||1,000 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s||98.4%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||24.5%|
|AT&T Internet||10 Mbps||IPBB||13m 39s||3.1%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
19.3% of consumers in Interlachen2,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.