Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Jacksonville, Florida
Internet Access in Jacksonville, Florida
The average download speed in Jacksonville is 113.38 Mbps. This is 11.1% slower than the average in Florida and 17.6% faster than the national average.
- There are 29 internet providers in Jacksonville with 14 of those offering residential service
- Jacksonville is the 21st most connected city in Florida ahead of Jacksonville Beach, Neptune Beach, Atlantic Beach, Orange Park, and Fleming Island.
- Residential fiber service is available to 51% of people living in Jacksonville.
- Almost 98% of consumers in Florida have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- The average internet download speed in Florida is 127.53 mbps.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 49% of Duval County residents.
- Approximately 17,000 people in Duval County don't have access to any wired internet.
- Florida is the 9th most connected state in the U.S.
- Explore internet access for communities within Jacksonville: Baldwin and Dinsmore
- The fastest zip code in Jacksonville for April 2021 is 32205. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
3.5% of consumers in Jacksonville27,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Jacksonville, Florida
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB|
|Hotwire Communications||10,000 Mbps||Fiber||0s|
|EarthLink Fiber||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s|
|XFINITY from Comcast||1,200 Mbps||Cable||6s|
|AT&T Fiber||940 Mbps||Fiber||8s|
|AT&T Internet||100 Mbps||IPBB||1m 21s|
|EarthLink||100 Mbps||DSL||1m 21s|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s|
|Summit Broadband||100 Mbps||Fiber||1m 21s|
|Hargray Communications||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s|
|NEFCOM||50 Mbps||DSL||2m 43s|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s|
|AT&T||25 Mbps||Fixed Wireless||5m 27s|
|Windstream||100 Mbps||DSL||1m 21s|
|BullsEye Telecom||1.5 Mbps||Fiber||1h 31m 1s|
Summary of Internet Providers Availability in Jacksonville, Florida
- AT&T Internet - IPBB - 100.0% Availability in Jacksonville - Speeds up to 100 Mbps
- EarthLink - DSL - 99.6% Availability in Jacksonville - Speeds up to 100 Mbps
- Xfinity - Cable - 100.0% Availability in Jacksonville - Speeds up to 1,200 Mbps
- AT&T Fiber - Fiber - 86.2% Availability in Jacksonville - Speeds up to 940 Mbps
- EarthLink - Fiber - 83.2% Availability in Jacksonville - Speeds up to 1,000 Mbps
- Windstream - DSL - 19.2% Availability in Jacksonville - Speeds up to 100 Mbps
- Summit - Fiber - 18.2% Availability in Jacksonville - Speeds up to 100 Mbps
- AT&T - Fixed Wireless - 9.9% Availability in Jacksonville - Speeds up to 25 Mbps
- Hotwire Communications - Fiber - 6.9% Availability in Jacksonville - Speeds up to 10,000 Mbps
- NEFCOM - DSL - 3.6% Availability in Jacksonville - Speeds up to 50 Mbps
- Hargray - Fiber - 2.0% Availability in Jacksonville - Speeds up to 1,000 Mbps
- BullsEye Telecom - Fiber - 1.5% Availability in Jacksonville - Speeds up to 1.5 Mbps
- Viasat - Satellite - 100.0% Availability in Jacksonville - Speeds up to 100 Mbps
- HughesNet - Satellite - 100.0% Availability in Jacksonville - Speeds up to 25 Mbps
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Summary Of Internet Providers In Jacksonville
|AT&T Internet||IPBB||100%||100 Mbps|
|XFINITY from Comcast||Cable||100%||1,200 Mbps|
|AT&T Fiber||Fiber||86.2%+||940 Mbps|
|EarthLink Fiber||Fiber||83.2%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Summit Broadband||Fiber||18.2%+||100 Mbps|
|AT&T||Fixed Wireless||9.9%+||25 Mbps|
|Hotwire Communications||Fiber||6.9%+||10,000 Mbps|
|Hargray Communications||Fiber||2.0%+||1,000 Mbps|
|BullsEye Telecom||Fiber||1.5%+||1.5 Mbps|
|Viasat Internet||Satellite||100%||100 Mbps|
|Comcast Business||Cable||100%||987 Mbps|
|Florida High Speed Internet||Fixed Wireless||100%||50 Mbps|
|Verizon Business||Fiber||2.4%+||950 Mbps|
|CenturyLink Business||Fiber||70.2%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Crown Castle Fiber||Fiber||70.0%+||1,000 Mbps|
|GTT Communications||Copper||29.0%+||6 Mbps|
|AT&T||Fixed Wireless||16.7%+||25 Mbps|
|Uniti Fiber||Fiber||11.3%+||25 Mbps|
|Summit Broadband||Fiber||5.0%+||100 Mbps|
|Fision Work||Fiber||3.5%+||10,000 Mbps|
|Hargray Communications||Fiber||3.5%+||100 Mbps|
|Fusion Connect||Copper||2.5%+||20 Mbps|
|TPx Communications||Copper||2.1%+||1.5 Mbps|
|Cogent Communications||Fiber||1.1%+||1,000 Mbps|
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Jacksonville
caring customer service
There are people working here who truly care. Stay positive, stay focused, and work together. We're all doing the best we can these days. Thank you for resolving my issues.
Service technician from Jacksonville Beach FL
We asked for a service technician to come out to fix an issue with our TV and find out why our internet service is so slow. He found that we have a splitter in the outside box for stronger Wifi. He also reprogrammed the remote to turn on TV and change channels and volume. Best technician to ever come to our house yesterday.
Much better value than others we have had.
Xfinity Customer Service
I rate Xfinity 5 stars. Out of anything, I definitely recommend Jordia. He is a kind, respectful and understanding young man. He made it easier to get what I wanted fixed to be fixed. It was fast and easy and I hope you feel the same way about his reliability.
AT&T Internet is good, but I wish there was a fast WiFi community broadband too.
Good experience. Installation was hassle free and install guy was great. There has been no down time, so it's very reliable. The problem is their lack of speed. 13 Mbps down and 2 Mbps up; that's it. The throttle on the upload is what makes this kind of frustrating. I work with high resolution images so it's a pain for me. Otherwise, if it were symmetric up and down it'd be pretty good for what I'm paying. I wish there was a community broadband wireless option in Jacksonville.