Internet Providers in Keystone Heights, FL
Only showing providers serving 32656
Residential Internet Statistics for Keystone Heights, FL
|Internet Service Providers:||4|
|Plans Start From:||$25|
|Top Download Speed:||5 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 32656:
Showing 1 to 6 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Keystone Heights, Florida
The average download speed in Keystone Heights is 45.83 Mbps. This is 73.3% slower than the average in Florida and 147.5% slower than the national average.
- There are 11 internet providers in Keystone Heights with 6 of those offering residential service
- Keystone Heights is the 313th most connected city in Florida ahead of Florahome, Waldo, and Hampton, but behind Melrose and Starke.
- Residential fiber service is available to only 7% of people living in Keystone Heights.
- In Clay County, approximately 8,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 40% of Clay County residents.
- There are 8 companies offering business internet services in Keystone Heights.
- Approximately 71% of Keystone Heights residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- The average internet download speed in Florida is 171.53 mbps.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Keystone Heights, Florida
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|AT&T Internet||5,000 Mbps||IPBB and Fiber||1s||79.9%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||19.9%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
29.2% of consumers in Keystone Heights4,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.