Internet Providers in Montverde, Florida
Only showing providers serving 34756
Residential Internet Statistics for Montverde, FL
|Internet Service Providers:||5|
|Plans Start From:||$25|
|Top Download Speed:||1.2 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 34756:
Showing 1 to 7 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Montverde, Florida
The average download speed in Montverde is 113.62 Mbps. This is 33.8% slower than the average in Florida and 0.2% faster than the national average.
- There are 10 internet providers in Montverde with 7 of those offering residential service
- Montverde is the 101st most connected city in Florida ahead of Astatula, but behind Winter Garden, Gotha, Clermont, and Ocoee.
- In Lake County, approximately 15,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- 96.3% of Floridians have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- Approximately 100% of Montverde residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- There are 7 companies offering business internet services in Montverde.
- Florida is the 9th most connected state in the U.S.
- Fiber optic internet is available to just 19% of Lake County residents.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Montverde, Florida
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|CenturyLink||940 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s||99.1%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||12.4%|
|EarthLink 5G Home Internet||100 Mbps||5G Internet||1m 21s||12.4%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
0.1% of consumers in Montverde3 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.