Internet Providers in Port St. Lucie, FL
Only showing providers serving 34953
Residential Internet Statistics for Port St. Lucie, FL
|Internet Service Providers:||5|
|Plans Start From:||$39.99|
|Top Download Speed:||5 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 34953:
Showing 1 to 7 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Port St. Lucie, Florida
The average download speed in Port St. Lucie is 158.59 Mbps. This is 7.5% slower than the average in Florida and 28.5% faster than the national average.
- There are 19 internet providers in Port St. Lucie with 7 of those offering residential service
- Port St. Lucie is the 55th most connected city in Florida ahead of Stuart and Fort Pierce, but behind Palm City, Jensen Beach, and Indiantown.
- The average internet download speed in Florida is 171.53 mbps.
- 96.3% of Floridians have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- Approximately 6,000 people in St. Lucie County don't have access to any wired internet.
- Fiber optic internet is available to just 16% of St. Lucie County residents.
- 92% of residents in St. Lucie County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- There are 16 companies offering business internet services in Port St. Lucie.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Port St. Lucie
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Port St. Lucie, Florida
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|AT&T Internet||5,000 Mbps||IPBB and Fiber||1s||97.7%|
|Blue Stream Fiber||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s||4.9%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||24.2%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
3.2% of consumers in Port St. Lucie5,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.