How much internet speed do you need? That depends on how you plan on using your internet connection.
< 25 Mbps basic internet for checking e-mail, google searches 25-99 Mbps will handle streaming Netflix, FaceTime, Zoom calls 100-499 Mbps fast downloads, gaming online, streaming UHD on multiple screens 500-1,000 Mbps blazing fast for just about anything
Internet Providers in Ewa Beach, Hawaii
Only showing providers serving 96706
Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Internet Providers in 96706:
Showing 1 to 5 Providers
Internet Access in Ewa Beach, Hawaii
The average download speed in Ewa Beach is 78.29 Mbps. This is 31.3% slower than the average in Hawaii and 37.2% slower than the national average.
- There are 11 internet providers in Ewa Beach with 5 of those offering residential service
- Ewa Beach is the 19th most connected city in Hawaii behind Aiea, Waipahu, Pearl City, Kapolei, and Mililani.
- Hawaii is the 6th most connected state in the U.S.
- There are 46 internet providers in all of Hawaii.
- There are 7 companies offering business internet services in Ewa Beach.
- 97.7% of Hawaiians have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- The average internet download speed in Hawaii is 114.04 mbps.
- Approximately 6,000 people in Honolulu County don't have access to any wired internet.
Internet Statistics 2021
1.5% of consumers in Ewa Beach900 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Ewa Beach, Hawaii
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Hawaiian Telcom||1,000 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s||98.6%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|