Internet Providers in Le Roy, KS
Only showing providers serving 66857
Residential Internet Statistics for Le Roy, KS
|Internet Service Providers:||5|
|Plans Start From:||$19.99|
|Top Download Speed:||1 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 66857:
Showing 1 to 7 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Le Roy, Kansas
The average download speed in Le Roy is 14.97 Mbps. This is 89.6% slower than the average in Kansas and 657.6% slower than the national average.
- There are 12 internet providers in Le Roy with 7 of those offering residential service
- Le Roy is the 401st most connected city in Kansas behind Iola, Burlington, Humboldt, Yates Center, and Garnett.
- Almost 92% of consumers in Kansas have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- Residential fiber service is available to only 6% of people living in Le Roy.
- 87.1% of Kansans have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- Kansas is the 36th most connected state in the U.S.
- In Coffey County, approximately 2,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- There are 8 companies offering business internet services in Le Roy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Le Roy, Kansas
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Mediacom Cable||1,000 Mbps||Cable||8s||60.3%|
|MT Networks||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s||5.6%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|CenturyLink||100 Mbps||DSL||1m 21s||80.7%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||74.4%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
40.1% of consumers in Le Roy300 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.