Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Brooklyn, Maryland
Internet Access in Brooklyn, Maryland
The average download speed in Brooklyn is 97.33 Mbps. This is 52.8% slower than the average in Maryland and 5.7% slower than the national average.
- There are 14 internet providers in Brooklyn with 6 of those offering residential service
- Brooklyn is the 78th most connected city in Maryland behind Linthicum Heights, Halethorpe, Baltimore, Glen Burnie, and Curtis Bay.
- Almost 97% of consumers in Maryland have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- The average internet download speed in Maryland is 206.12 mbps.
- There are 133 internet providers in all of Maryland.
- Residential fiber service is available to 40% of people living in Brooklyn.
- In Baltimore City County, approximately 15,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- 19% of Brooklyn residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
- Explore internet access for communities within Brooklyn: Brooklyn Park
- The fastest zip code in Brooklyn for July 2021 is 21225. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
19.2% of consumers in Brooklyn6,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Brooklyn, Maryland
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|XFINITY from Comcast||1,200 Mbps||Cable||6s||69.7%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
- Arbutus, MD
- Baltimore, MD
- Brooklyn Park, MD
- Catonsville, MD
- Curtis Bay, MD
- Dundalk, MD
- Edgemere, MD
- Elkridge, MD
- Essex, MD
- Fort Howard, MD
- Gambrills, MD
- Glen Burnie, MD
- Gwynn Oak, MD
- Halethorpe, MD
- Hanover, MD
- Harmans, MD
- Ilchester, MD
- Lake Shore, MD
- Lansdowne, MD
- Linthicum, MD
- Linthicum Heights, MD
- Pasadena, MD
- Riviera Beach, MD
- Rosedale, MD
- Severn, MD
- Timonium, MD
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Brooklyn
Ok speed for basic use. However, it struggles to provide enough speed to stream for say internet TV. Great for school work or internet use but I'm unable to use my devices to their full potential.