How much internet speed do you need? That depends on how you plan on using your internet connection.
< 25 Mbps basic internet for checking e-mail, google searches 25-99 Mbps will handle streaming Netflix, FaceTime, Zoom calls 100-499 Mbps fast downloads, gaming online, streaming UHD on multiple screens 500-1,000 Mbps blazing fast for just about anything
Internet Providers in Brighton, Massachusetts
Only showing providers serving 02135
Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Internet Providers in 02135:
Showing 1 to 10 Providers
Internet Access in Brighton, Massachusetts
The average download speed in Brighton is 200.4 Mbps. This is 7.5% faster than the average in Massachusetts and 46.4% faster than the national average.
- There are 21 internet providers in Brighton with 10 of those offering residential service
- Brighton is the 31st most connected city in Massachusetts ahead of Newtonville, Cambridge, and Watertown, but behind Brookline and Allston.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 42% of Suffolk County residents.
- The average internet download speed in Massachusetts is 186.37 mbps.
- 57% of residents in Suffolk County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- Massachusetts is the 5th most connected state in the U.S.
- Approximately 6,000 people in Suffolk County don't have access to any wired internet.
- There are 132 internet providers in all of Massachusetts.
Internet Statistics 2022
1.1% of consumers in Brighton400 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Brighton, Massachusetts
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Starry Internet||200 Mbps||Fiber||40s||2.4%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile Home Internet||115 Mbps||Fixed Wireless||1m 11s||23.0%|
|Ultra Home Internet||100 Mbps||Fixed Wireless||1m 21s||23.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Internet Provider Competition Map For Brighton
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Brighton
Not always dependable
Of course, everyone experiences their service going out once in a while. And of course, you have to call customer service, too, every once in a while. Well, the internet is still inconsistent, but I still consistently have to call customer service. And that's how it "works."