Internet Providers in Alger, MI
Only showing providers serving 48610
Residential Internet Statistics for Alger, MI
|Internet Service Providers:||7|
|Plans Start From:||$29.99|
|Top Download Speed:||1 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Cable|
Top Internet Providers in 48610:
Showing 1 to 9 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Alger, Michigan
The average download speed in Alger is 14.51 Mbps. This is 91.0% slower than the average in Michigan and 681.7% slower than the national average.
- There are 12 internet providers in Alger with 9 of those offering residential service
- Alger is the 304th most connected city in Michigan ahead of Prescott, Sterling, and Whittemore, but behind Standish and West Branch.
- Approximately 35% of Alger residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- The average internet download speed in Michigan is 160.6 mbps.
- 100% of residents in Arenac County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- Almost 92% of consumers in Michigan have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- Approximately 1,000 people in Arenac County don't have access to any wired internet.
- 91.0% of Michiganders have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Alger, Michigan
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Vogtmann Engineering||200 Mbps||Cable||40s||29.9%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|AT&T||25 Mbps||Fixed Wireless||5m 27s||7.2%|
|Frontier Communications||-- Mbps||DSL||--||57.7%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
65.3% of consumers in Alger2,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.