Internet Providers in Allegan, Michigan
Only showing providers serving 49010
Residential Internet Statistics for Allegan, MI
|Internet Service Providers:||10|
|Plans Start From:||$29.99|
|Top Download Speed:||1 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 49010:
Showing 1 to 12 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Allegan, Michigan
The average download speed in Allegan is 265.95 Mbps. This is 65.6% faster than the average in Michigan and 57.4% faster than the national average.
- There are 17 internet providers in Allegan with 12 of those offering residential service
- Allegan is the 206th most connected city in Michigan ahead of Gobles, Otsego, Hopkins, and Bloomingdale, but behind Martin.
- Approximately 15,000 people in Allegan County don't have access to any wired internet.
- The average internet download speed in Michigan is 160.6 mbps.
- Approximately 50% of Allegan residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- 87% of residents in Allegan County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- There are 14 companies offering business internet services in Allegan.
- In Allegan County, approximately 27,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Allegan, Michigan
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||38.3%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|EarthLink 5G Home Internet||100 Mbps||5G Internet||1m 21s||38.3%|
|Bloomingdale Communications||20 Mbps||DSL||6m 49s||5.6%|
|AT&T Internet||12 Mbps||IPBB||11m 22s||1.4%|
|Frontier Communications||-- Mbps||DSL and Fiber||--||75.6%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
49.6% of consumers in Allegan8,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.