Internet Providers in Cadillac, Michigan
Only showing providers serving 49601
Residential Internet Statistics for Cadillac, MI
|Internet Service Providers:||8|
|Plans Start From:||$29.95|
|Top Download Speed:||1 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 49601:
Showing 1 to 10 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Cadillac, Michigan
The average download speed in Cadillac is 75.21 Mbps. This is 53.2% slower than the average in Michigan and 50.8% slower than the national average.
- There are 14 internet providers in Cadillac with 10 of those offering residential service
- Cadillac is the 233rd most connected city in Michigan ahead of Leroy, Mc Bain, Tustin, and Lake City, but behind Manton.
- Michigan is the 34th most connected state in the U.S.
- Residential fiber service is available to 54% of people living in Cadillac.
- 70% of residents in Wexford County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- 38% of Cadillac residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
- 91.0% of Michiganders have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- Approximately 62% of Cadillac residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Cadillac, Michigan
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|AT&T Internet||100 Mbps||IPBB and Fixed Wireless||1m 21s||61.9%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||38.2%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|EarthLink 5G Home Internet||100 Mbps||5G Internet||1m 21s||38.2%|
|AcenTek||50 Mbps||DSL||2m 43s||2.3%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
38.1% of consumers in Cadillac8,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.