Internet Providers in Durand, MI
Only showing providers serving 48429
Residential Internet Statistics for Durand, MI
|Internet Service Providers:||9|
|Plans Start From:||$29.99|
|Top Download Speed:||1 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 48429:
Showing 1 to 11 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Durand, Michigan
The average download speed in Durand is 38.25 Mbps. This is 76.2% slower than the average in Michigan and 196.5% slower than the national average.
- There are 17 internet providers in Durand with 11 of those offering residential service
- Durand is the 155th most connected city in Michigan ahead of Byron, Gaines, and Bancroft, but behind Corunna and Lennon.
- Michigan is the 34th most connected state in the U.S.
- 96% of residents in Shiawassee County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- 91.0% of Michiganders have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- There are 13 companies offering business internet services in Durand.
- Almost 92% of consumers in Michigan have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- In Shiawassee County, approximately 12,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Durand, Michigan
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Daystarr Communications||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s||14.9%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|Lennon Telephone Company||100 Mbps||Cable||1m 21s||65.1%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||30.5%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|TVC||100 Mbps||Cable||1m 21s||60.7%|
|AT&T Internet||10 Mbps||IPBB||13m 39s||3.7%|
|Frontier Communications||-- Mbps||DSL||--||98.1%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
17.2% of consumers in Durand1,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.