Internet Providers in Highland Park, MI
Only showing providers serving 48203
Residential Internet Statistics for Highland Park, MI
|Internet Service Providers:||4|
|Plans Start From:||$25|
|Top Download Speed:||1.2 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 48203:
Showing 1 to 6 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Highland Park, Michigan
The average download speed in Highland Park is 20.24 Mbps. This is 87.4% slower than the average in Michigan and 460.4% slower than the national average.
- There are 15 internet providers in Highland Park with 6 of those offering residential service
- Highland Park is the 379th most connected city in Michigan ahead of Hamtramck, but behind Pleasant Ridge, Ferndale, Hazel Park, and Detroit.
- Almost 92% of consumers in Michigan have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- 91.0% of Michiganders have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- The average internet download speed in Michigan is 160.6 mbps.
- In Wayne County, approximately 9,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- Approximately 9,000 people in Wayne County don't have access to any wired internet.
- Fiber optic internet is available to just 17% of Wayne County residents.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Highland Park, Michigan
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|AT&T Internet||100 Mbps||IPBB||1m 21s||98.0%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||76.6%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
1.2% of consumers in Highland Park300 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.