Internet Providers in Interlochen, MI
Only showing providers serving 49643
Residential Internet Statistics for Interlochen, MI
|Internet Service Providers:||8|
|Plans Start From:||$29.95|
|Top Download Speed:||1 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 49643:
Showing 1 to 10 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Interlochen, Michigan
The average download speed in Interlochen is 42.08 Mbps. This is 73.8% slower than the average in Michigan and 169.5% slower than the national average.
- There are 16 internet providers in Interlochen with 10 of those offering residential service
- Interlochen is the 242nd most connected city in Michigan ahead of Traverse City, Kingsley, Lake Ann, and Buckley, but behind Grawn.
- Almost 92% of consumers in Michigan have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- 91.0% of Michiganders have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- The average internet download speed in Michigan is 160.6 mbps.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 25% of Grand Traverse County residents.
- Approximately 72% of Interlochen residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- 28% of Interlochen residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Interlochen, Michigan
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|CenturyLink||100 Mbps||DSL||1m 21s||65.8%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||37.7%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|AcenTek||50 Mbps||DSL||2m 43s||1.3%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
28.3% of consumers in Interlochen1,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.