Internet Providers in Ithaca, MI
Only showing providers serving 48847
Residential Internet Statistics for Ithaca, MI
|Internet Service Providers:||9|
|Plans Start From:||$29.99|
|Top Download Speed:||1 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 48847:
Showing 1 to 11 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Ithaca, Michigan
The average download speed in Ithaca is 65.12 Mbps. This is 59.5% slower than the average in Michigan and 74.2% slower than the national average.
- There are 17 internet providers in Ithaca with 11 of those offering residential service
- Ithaca is the 429th most connected city in Michigan ahead of Ashley and Perrinton, but behind Breckenridge, Saint Louis, and Alma.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 32% of Gratiot County residents.
- In Gratiot County, approximately 12,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- 46% of Ithaca residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
- Michigan is the 34th most connected state in the U.S.
- Approximately 54% of Ithaca residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- Almost 92% of consumers in Michigan have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Ithaca, Michigan
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Point Broadband||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s||64.9%|
|Winn Telecom||1,000 Mbps||Fiber and DSL||8s||31.1%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||29.3%|
|Frontier Communications||-- Mbps||DSL||--||70.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
45.8% of consumers in Ithaca2,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.