Internet Providers in Kalkaska, MI
Only showing providers serving 49646
Residential Internet Statistics for Kalkaska, MI
|Internet Service Providers:||11|
|Plans Start From:||$19.95|
|Top Download Speed:||1.024 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 49646:
Showing 1 to 13 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Kalkaska, Michigan
The average download speed in Kalkaska is 36.21 Mbps. This is 77.5% slower than the average in Michigan and 213.2% slower than the national average.
- There are 17 internet providers in Kalkaska with 13 of those offering residential service
- Kalkaska is the 21st most connected city in Michigan ahead of Williamsburg, Rapid City, Mancelona, Fife Lake, and South Boardman.
- There are 14 companies offering business internet services in Kalkaska.
- The average internet download speed in Michigan is 160.6 mbps.
- Almost 92% of consumers in Michigan have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- 38% of Kalkaska residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
- There are 286 internet providers in all of Michigan.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 44% of Kalkaska County residents.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Kalkaska, Michigan
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|AT&T Internet||100 Mbps||IPBB and Fixed Wireless||1m 21s||49.2%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||16.1%|
|AcenTek||50 Mbps||DSL||2m 43s||8.2%|
|ATI Networks||10 Mbps||Cable||13m 39s||4.4%|
|CynergyComm||1.5 Mbps||DSL||1h 31m 1s||1.1%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
38.0% of consumers in Kalkaska3,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.