Internet Providers in Prescott, MI
Only showing providers serving 48756
Residential Internet Statistics for Prescott, MI
|Internet Service Providers:||7|
|Plans Start From:||$29.99|
|Top Download Speed:||1 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Cable|
Top Internet Providers in 48756:
Showing 1 to 9 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Prescott, Michigan
The average download speed in Prescott is 92.28 Mbps. This is 42.5% slower than the average in Michigan and 22.9% slower than the national average.
- There are 14 internet providers in Prescott with 9 of those offering residential service
- Prescott is the 386th most connected city in Michigan ahead of Sterling, National City, and Whittemore, but behind Standish and Alger.
- Almost 92% of consumers in Michigan have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- There are 10 companies offering business internet services in Prescott.
- There are 286 internet providers in all of Michigan.
- 35% of Prescott residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 38% of Ogemaw County residents.
- 100% of residents in Ogemaw County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Prescott, Michigan
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Vogtmann Engineering||200 Mbps||Cable||40s||11.1%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||62.1%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|AT&T Internet||10 Mbps||IPBB||13m 39s||3.2%|
|Frontier Communications||-- Mbps||DSL||--||87.1%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
35.4% of consumers in Prescott1,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.