Internet Providers in Rose City, MI
Only showing providers serving 48654
Residential Internet Statistics for Rose City, MI
|Internet Service Providers:||7|
|Plans Start From:||$29.99|
|Top Download Speed:||1 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 48654:
Showing 1 to 9 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Rose City, Michigan
The average download speed in Rose City is 62.7 Mbps. This is 61.0% slower than the average in Michigan and 80.9% slower than the national average.
- There are 14 internet providers in Rose City with 9 of those offering residential service
- Rose City is the 282nd most connected city in Michigan ahead of Prescott and Mio, but behind West Branch, Saint Helen, and Hale.
- In Ogemaw County, approximately 3,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- Approximately 84% of Rose City residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- 16% of Rose City residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
- Almost 92% of consumers in Michigan have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- Michigan is the 34th most connected state in the U.S.
- There are 286 internet providers in all of Michigan.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Rose City, Michigan
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|M33 Access||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s||64.8%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||61.3%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|Frontier Communications||-- Mbps||DSL and Fiber||--||98.5%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
16.3% of consumers in Rose City400 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.