Internet Providers in Swartz Creek, MI
Only showing providers serving 48473
Residential Internet Statistics for Swartz Creek, MI
|Internet Service Providers:||10|
|Plans Start From:||$25|
|Top Download Speed:||1.2 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Cable|
Top Internet Providers in 48473:
Showing 1 to 12 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Swartz Creek, Michigan
The average download speed in Swartz Creek is 41.87 Mbps. This is 73.9% slower than the average in Michigan and 170.9% slower than the national average.
- There are 17 internet providers in Swartz Creek with 12 of those offering residential service
- Swartz Creek is the 44th most connected city in Michigan ahead of Lennon, Durand, Flint, Flushing, and Gaines.
- Michigan is the 34th most connected state in the U.S.
- 86% of residents in Genesee County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- Approximately 92% of Swartz Creek residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- In Genesee County, approximately 4,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- There are 286 internet providers in all of Michigan.
- 8% of Swartz Creek residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Swartz Creek, Michigan
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|AT&T Internet||100 Mbps||IPBB||1m 21s||11.5%|
|Lennon Telephone Company||100 Mbps||Cable||1m 21s||32.2%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||81.9%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|TVC||100 Mbps||Cable||1m 21s||25.6%|
|Lennon Telephone Company||1.0 Mbps||DSL||2h 16m 32s||2.9%|
|Frontier Communications||-- Mbps||DSL||--||89.2%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
7.6% of consumers in Swartz Creek1,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.