Internet Providers in Weidman, MI
Only showing providers serving 48893
Residential Internet Statistics for Weidman, MI
|Internet Service Providers:||8|
|Plans Start From:||$29.99|
|Top Download Speed:||1 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 48893:
Showing 1 to 10 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Weidman, Michigan
The average download speed in Weidman is 27.88 Mbps. This is 82.6% slower than the average in Michigan and 306.8% slower than the national average.
- There are 14 internet providers in Weidman with 10 of those offering residential service
- Weidman is the 514th most connected city in Michigan ahead of Barryton, but behind Rosebush, Farwell, Remus, and Lake.
- 100% of residents in Isabella County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- Approximately 73% of Weidman residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- In Isabella County, approximately 13,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- Approximately 7,000 people in Isabella County don't have access to any wired internet.
- There are 286 internet providers in all of Michigan.
- Almost 92% of consumers in Michigan have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- Explore internet access for communities within Weidman: Lake Isabella
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Weidman, Michigan
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Winn Telecom||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s||4.0%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||23.2%|
|Frontier Communications||-- Mbps||DSL and Fiber||--||91.4%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
27.0% of consumers in Weidman1,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.