Internet Providers in Foley, Minnesota
Only showing providers serving 56329
Residential Internet Statistics for Foley, MN
|Internet Service Providers:||11|
|Plans Start From:||$34.95|
|Top Download Speed:||5 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 56329:
Showing 1 to 13 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Foley, Minnesota
The average download speed in Foley is 227.83 Mbps. This is 53.6% faster than the average in Minnesota and 50.2% faster than the national average.
- There are 14 internet providers in Foley with 13 of those offering residential service
- Foley is the 189th most connected city in Minnesota ahead of Sauk Rapids, Milaca, and Foreston, but behind Saint Cloud and Sartell.
- 52% of Foley residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
- Almost 94% of consumers in Minnesota have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- There are 290 internet providers in all of Minnesota.
- Minnesota is the 27th most connected state in the U.S.
- 97% of residents in Benton County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- In Benton County, approximately 2,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Foley, Minnesota
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Benton Communications||500 Mbps||Fiber||16s||36.0%|
|CenturyLink||100 Mbps||DSL||1m 21s||64.9%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||60.4%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|EarthLink 5G Home Internet||100 Mbps||5G Internet||1m 21s||60.4%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
52.3% of consumers in Foley3,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.