Internet Providers in Kilkenny, MN
Only showing providers serving 56052
Residential Internet Statistics for Kilkenny, MN
|Internet Service Providers:||7|
|Plans Start From:||$49.95|
|Top Download Speed:||300 Mbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||5G Home Internet|
Top Internet Providers in 56052:
Showing 1 to 9 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Kilkenny, Minnesota
The average download speed in Kilkenny is 89.26 Mbps. This is 39.8% slower than the average in Minnesota and 27.1% slower than the national average.
- There are 14 internet providers in Kilkenny with 9 of those offering residential service
- Kilkenny is the 401st most connected city in Minnesota ahead of Lonsdale, Waterville, and Le Center, but behind Montgomery and Morristown.
- There are 292 internet providers in all of Minnesota.
- 90% of residents in Le Sueur County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- Approximately 1,000 people in Le Sueur County don't have access to any wired internet.
- 91.0% of Minnesotans have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- There are 11 companies offering business internet services in Kilkenny.
- In Le Sueur County, approximately 7,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Kilkenny, Minnesota
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|CenturyLink||100 Mbps||DSL||1m 21s||19.3%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||43.2%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|BEVCOMM||25 Mbps||DSL||5m 27s||7.2%|
|Frontier Communications||-- Mbps||DSL||--||84.4%|
84.4% of consumers in Kilkenny500 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.