How much internet speed do you need? That depends on how you plan on using your internet connection.
< 25 Mbps basic internet for checking e-mail, google searches 25-99 Mbps will handle streaming Netflix, FaceTime, Zoom calls 100-499 Mbps fast downloads, gaming online, streaming UHD on multiple screens 500-1,000 Mbps blazing fast for just about anything
Internet Providers in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey
Only showing providers serving 08742
Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Internet Providers in 08742:
Showing 1 to 5 Providers
Internet Access in Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey
The average download speed in Point Pleasant Beach is 189.15 Mbps. This is 9.1% faster than the average in New Jersey and 45.6% faster than the national average.
- There are 9 internet providers in Point Pleasant Beach with 5 of those offering residential service
- Point Pleasant Beach is the 465th most connected city in New Jersey behind Manasquan, Brielle, Spring Lake, Sea Girt, and Brick.
- Approximately 3,000 people in Ocean County don't have access to any wired internet.
- There are 6 companies offering business internet services in Point Pleasant Beach.
- The average internet download speed in New Jersey is 173.3 mbps.
- In Ocean County, approximately 5,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- Approximately 100% of Point Pleasant Beach residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- 98.6% of New Jerseyans have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- Explore internet access for communities within Point Pleasant Beach: Bay Head
- The fastest zip code in Point Pleasant Beach for July 2021 is 08742. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
0.1% of consumers in Point Pleasant Beach34 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|XFINITY from Comcast||1,200 Mbps||Cable||6s||100.0%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|