Internet Providers in Irvington, NY
Only showing providers serving 10533
Top Internet Providers in 10533:
Showing 1 to 5 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Irvington, New York
The average download speed in Irvington is 304.68 Mbps. This is 6.6% faster than the average in New York and 62.8% faster than the national average.
- There are 17 internet providers in Irvington with 5 of those offering residential service
- Irvington is the 65th most connected city in New York ahead of Dobbs Ferry, Sparkill, Ardsley, Tarrytown, and Piermont.
- Approximately 7,000 people in Westchester County don't have access to any wired internet.
- The average internet download speed in New York is 285.91 mbps.
- 48% of residents in Westchester County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 96% of Westchester County residents.
- In Westchester County, approximately 9,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- Almost 99% of consumers in New York have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Irvington, New York
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Optimum by Altice||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s||92.1%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||64.3%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
5.8% of consumers in Irvington400 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Cheapest Internet Providers in Irvington, New York
|Provider||Plan Starting From||Connection||Contract Length||Data Caps|
|Optimum by Altice||$19.99||Fiber||N/A||No Caps|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||$50||5G Internet||None||No Caps|
Map of ISPs in Irvington
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.