Internet Providers in Little Neck, NY
Only showing providers serving 11362
Residential Internet Statistics for Little Neck, NY
|Internet Service Providers:||3|
|Plans Start From:||$39.99|
|Top Download Speed:||1 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 11362:
Showing 1 to 5 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Little Neck, New York
The average download speed in Little Neck is 102.29 Mbps. This is 64.2% slower than the average in New York and 10.9% slower than the national average.
- There are 15 internet providers in Little Neck with 5 of those offering residential service
- Little Neck is the 338th most connected city in New York behind Oakland Gardens, Bayside, Queens Village, Great Neck, and Glen Oaks.
- There are 12 companies offering business internet services in Little Neck.
- There are 233 internet providers in all of New York.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 93% of Queens County residents.
- 8% of residents in Queens County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- Almost 99% of consumers in New York have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- In Queens County, approximately 200 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- Explore internet access for communities within Little Neck: Flushing
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Little Neck, New York
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||25.8%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
0.9% of consumers in Little Neck200 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.