How much internet speed do you need? That depends on how you plan on using your internet connection.
< 25 Mbps basic internet for checking e-mail, google searches 25-99 Mbps will handle streaming Netflix, FaceTime, Zoom calls 100-499 Mbps fast downloads, gaming online, streaming UHD on multiple screens 500-1,000 Mbps blazing fast for just about anything
Internet Providers in Port Chester, New York
Only showing providers serving 10573
Searching Fiber Providers…
Top Internet Providers in 10573:
Showing 1 to 8 Providers
Internet Access in Port Chester, New York
The average download speed in Port Chester is 296.31 Mbps. This is 13.0% faster than the average in New York and 63.8% faster than the national average.
- There are 17 internet providers in Port Chester with 8 of those offering residential service
- Port Chester is the 28th most connected city in New York ahead of Greenwich, Purchase, Harrison, Rye, and Riverside.
- There are 231 internet providers in all of New York.
- The average internet download speed in New York is 262.3 mbps.
- Almost 99% of consumers in New York have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- Approximately 99% of Port Chester residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 96% of Westchester County residents.
- 98.3% of New Yorkers have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- Explore internet access for communities within Port Chester: Rye Brook
Internet Statistics 2022
0.6% of consumers in Port Chester200 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Port Chester, New York
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Optimum by Altice||1,000 Mbps||Cable||8s||99.4%|
|Optimum by Altice||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s||21.9%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile Home Internet||115 Mbps||Fixed Wireless||1m 11s||5.8%|
|Ultra Home Internet||100 Mbps||Fixed Wireless||1m 21s||5.8%|