Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Whitestone, New York
Internet Access in Whitestone, New York
The average download speed in Whitestone is 163.58 Mbps. This is 33.4% slower than the average in New York and 37.1% faster than the national average.
- There are 11 internet providers in Whitestone with 5 of those offering residential service
- Whitestone is the 212th most connected city in New York ahead of Bayside, but behind Corona, Flushing, College Point, and East Elmhurst.
- New York is the 4th most connected state in the U.S.
- Almost 99% of consumers in New York have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- There are 222 internet providers in all of New York.
- In Queens County, approximately 200 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- 8% of residents in Queens County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 93% of Queens County residents.
- Explore internet access for communities within Whitestone: Flushing and Malba
- The fastest zip code in Whitestone for July 2021 is 11357. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
0.0% of consumers in Whitestone7 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Whitestone, New York
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Whitestone
Spectrum downloads 70 to 100 Mbps
My previous provider kept raising fees and would have me buy my own battery and a very old modem. Spectrum provided a new modem. The WiFi is very strong and covers my whole three family home with a terrific signal - 40 Mbps. I have the same channels as I had before for 70 dollars less a month. I am so happy. Just do it. Switch to Spectrum.