Internet Providers in Mocksville, NC
Only showing providers serving 27028
Residential Internet Statistics for Mocksville, NC
|Internet Service Providers:||4|
|Plans Start From:||$29.99|
|Top Download Speed:||2 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 27028:
Showing 1 to 6 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Mocksville, North Carolina
The average download speed in Mocksville is 83.85 Mbps. This is 49.6% slower than the average in North Carolina and 35.3% slower than the national average.
- There are 11 internet providers in Mocksville with 6 of those offering residential service
- Mocksville is the 117th most connected city in North Carolina ahead of Clemmons, Harmony, Advance, Woodleaf, and Cleveland.
- Almost 96% of consumers in North Carolina have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- Approximately 70 people in Davie County don't have access to any wired internet.
- There are 201 internet providers in all of North Carolina.
- In Davie County, approximately 300 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- The average internet download speed in North Carolina is 166.53 mbps.
- Residential fiber service is available to 57% of people living in Mocksville.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Mocksville, North Carolina
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Yadtel||2,000 Mbps||Fiber and DSL||4s||56.7%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|CenturyLink||100 Mbps||DSL||1m 21s||35.3%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||43.5%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
1.4% of consumers in Mocksville300 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.