Internet Providers in Reidsville, NC
Only showing providers serving 27320
Residential Internet Statistics for Reidsville, NC
|Internet Service Providers:||4|
|Plans Start From:||$29.99|
|Top Download Speed:||5 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 27320:
Showing 1 to 6 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Reidsville, North Carolina
The average download speed in Reidsville is 93.12 Mbps. This is 44.1% slower than the average in North Carolina and 21.8% slower than the national average.
- There are 14 internet providers in Reidsville with 6 of those offering residential service
- Reidsville is the 212th most connected city in North Carolina ahead of Ruffin, Cascade, Eden, Browns Summit, and Stoneville.
- 94.4% of North Carolinians have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- In Rockingham County, approximately 2,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- North Carolina is the 16th most connected state in the U.S.
- There are 201 internet providers in all of North Carolina.
- There are 11 companies offering business internet services in Reidsville.
- 17% of Reidsville residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Reidsville, North Carolina
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|AT&T Internet||5,000 Mbps||IPBB and Fiber and Fixed Wireless||1s||84.2%|
|CenturyLink||100 Mbps||DSL||1m 21s||5.3%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||56.3%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
17.5% of consumers in Reidsville6,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.