Internet Providers in Mount Gilead, OH
Only showing providers serving 43338
Residential Internet Statistics for Mount Gilead, OH
|Internet Service Providers:||7|
|Plans Start From:||$29.99|
|Top Download Speed:||1 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 43338:
Showing 1 to 9 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Mount Gilead, Ohio
The average download speed in Mount Gilead is 10.43 Mbps. This is 91.8% slower than the average in Ohio and 987.4% slower than the national average.
- There are 15 internet providers in Mount Gilead with 9 of those offering residential service
- Mount Gilead is the 336th most connected city in Ohio ahead of Ashley, Caledonia, and Cardington, but behind Marengo and Galion.
- Approximately 700 people in Morrow County don't have access to any wired internet.
- Almost 96% of consumers in Ohio have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- There are 290 internet providers in all of Ohio.
- Fiber optic internet is available to just 17% of Morrow County residents.
- 31% of Mount Gilead residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
- Ohio is the 18th most connected state in the U.S.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Mount Gilead, Ohio
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|CenturyLink||100 Mbps||DSL||1m 21s||95.8%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||50.8%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|CenturyLink||10 Mbps||Fixed Wireless||13m 39s||14.8%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
30.8% of consumers in Mount Gilead3,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.