Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Greenville, South Carolina
Internet Access in Greenville, South Carolina
The average download speed in Greenville is 170.49 Mbps. This is 15.2% faster than the average in South Carolina and 39.7% faster than the national average.
- There are 17 internet providers in Greenville with 6 of those offering residential service
- Greenville is the 24th most connected city in South Carolina ahead of Mauldin, Greer, Simpsonville, Taylors, and Travelers Rest.
- Residential fiber service is available to 41% of people living in Greenville.
- There are 122 internet providers in all of South Carolina.
- The average internet download speed in South Carolina is 148 mbps.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 32% of Greenville County residents.
- Approximately 4,000 people in Greenville County don't have access to any wired internet.
- South Carolina is the 30th most connected state in the U.S.
- The fastest zip code in Greenville for July 2021 is 29601. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
2.4% of consumers in Greenville4,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Greenville, South Carolina
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|AT&T Internet||940 Mbps||IPBB and Fiber||8s||98.2%|
|EarthLink||1,000 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s||99.8%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Greenville
I was on the phone with about 5 people and this one guy was absolutely amazing and got my internet back on. This took me two days because everyone else kept saying my new modem wasn’t compatible when it was. He told me it was a problem with their modem not mine, and got my new one activated. 5 stars for Spectrum tech support.