Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Bowie, Texas
Internet Access in Bowie, Texas
The average download speed in Bowie is 44.03 Mbps. This is 74.0% slower than the average in Texas and 133.5% slower than the national average.
- There are 12 internet providers in Bowie with 8 of those offering residential service
- Bowie is the 48th most connected city in Texas ahead of Saint Jo, Sunset, Nocona, Chico, and Alvord.
- In Montague County, approximately 6,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- Residential fiber service is available to 59% of people living in Bowie.
- 89.8% of Texans have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- Approximately 65% of Bowie residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- There are 8 companies offering business internet services in Bowie.
- Almost 92% of consumers in Texas have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
Internet Statistics 2021
34.7% of consumers in Bowie3,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Bowie, Texas
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Comcell||1,000 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s||58.9%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|Windstream||100 Mbps||DSL||1m 21s||1.4%|
|Rise Broadband||50 Mbps||Fixed Wireless||2m 43s||93.6%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|Vyve Broadband||960 Mbps||Cable||8s||66.2%|
|AT&T Internet||100 Mbps||IPBB and Fixed Wireless||1m 21s||71.5%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Bowie
Does not deliver satisfactory performance
Excessive buffering causes watching movies to be frustrating! Many times the provider (Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, etc. ) will drop out completely. Sometimes rebooting the modem (by turning power off then on) will improve performance for a few hours, then back to the same problems with buffering.