Internet Providers in Copperas Cove, TX
Only showing providers serving 76522
Residential Internet Statistics for Copperas Cove, TX
|Internet Service Providers:||6|
|Plans Start From:||$29.99|
|Top Download Speed:||1 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 76522:
Showing 1 to 8 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Copperas Cove, Texas
The average download speed in Copperas Cove is 251.18 Mbps. This is 27.3% faster than the average in Texas and 54.8% faster than the national average.
- There are 15 internet providers in Copperas Cove with 8 of those offering residential service
- Copperas Cove is the 429th most connected city in Texas ahead of Lampasas and Harker Heights, but behind Fort Hood, Kempner, and Killeen.
- Approximately 6,000 people in Coryell County don't have access to any wired internet.
- Residential fiber service is available to 72% of people living in Copperas Cove.
- Texas is the 31st most connected state in the U.S.
- 91.0% of Texans have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- 97% of residents in Coryell County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- In Coryell County, approximately 10,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Copperas Cove, Texas
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|CenturyLink||940 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s||98.8%|
|Roll-Call Security & Communications||300 Mbps||Fiber||27s||68.3%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||54.3%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
1.1% of consumers in Copperas Cove300 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.