Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Liberty Hill, Texas
Internet Access in Liberty Hill, Texas
The average download speed in Liberty Hill is 48.87 Mbps. This is 58.6% slower than the average in Texas and 84.0% slower than the national average.
- There are 19 internet providers in Liberty Hill with 13 of those offering residential service
- Liberty Hill is the 379th most connected city in Texas ahead of Florence and Bertram, but behind Georgetown, Cedar Park, and Leander.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 29% of Williamson County residents.
- The average internet download speed in Texas is 117.93 mbps.
- 90.0% of Texans have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- 25% of Liberty Hill residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
- There are 542 internet providers in all of Texas.
- In Williamson County, approximately 26,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- The fastest zip code in Liberty Hill for February 2021 is 78642. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
24.6% of consumers in Liberty Hill2,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Liberty Hill, Texas
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB|
|Suddenlink Communications||1,000 Mbps||Cable||8s|
|En-Touch Systems||1,000 Mbps||Fiber and Cable||8s|
|CenturyLink||940 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s|
|Viasat Internet (formerly Exede)||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s|
|AT&T Internet||100 Mbps||DSL||1m 21s|
|Rise Broadband||50 Mbps||Fixed Wireless||2m 43s|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s|
Summary of Internet Providers Availability in Liberty Hill, Texas
- Rise Broadband - 98.9% Availability in Liberty Hill - Speeds up to 50 Mbps
- AT&T Internet - 72.4% Availability in Liberty Hill - Speeds up to 100 Mbps
- Spectrum - 62.5% Availability in Liberty Hill - Speeds up to 940 Mbps
- CenturyLink - 8.2% Availability in Liberty Hill - Speeds up to 940 Mbps
- enTouch Systems - 1.9% Availability in Liberty Hill - Speeds up to 1,000 Mbps
- Suddenlink - 3.2% Availability in Liberty Hill - Speeds up to 1,000 Mbps
- Viasat - 100.0% Availability in Liberty Hill - Speeds up to 100 Mbps
- HughesNet - 100.0% Availability in Liberty Hill - Speeds up to 25 Mbps
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
- Bertram, TX
- Briarcliff, TX
- Briggs, TX
- Burnet, TX
- Cedar Park, TX
- Copperas Cove, TX
- Cottonwood Shores, TX
- Florence, TX
- Georgetown, TX
- Granite Shoals, TX
- Hemphill, TX
- Highland Haven, TX
- Jarrell, TX
- Jonestown, TX
- Kempner, TX
- Lakeside, TX
- Lampasas, TX
- Leander, TX
- Marble Falls, TX
- Meadowlakes, TX
- Point Venture, TX
- Round Rock, TX
- Spicewood, TX
Summary Of Internet Providers In Liberty Hill
|SOS Communications||Fixed Wireless||100%||25 Mbps|
|Rise Broadband||Fixed Wireless||98.9%+||50 Mbps|
|Western Broadband||Fixed Wireless||75.5%+||15 Mbps|
|AT&T Internet||DSL||72.4%+||100 Mbps|
|Heritage Broadband||Fixed Wireless||13.3%+||100 Mbps|
|CenturyLink||DSL and Fiber||8.2%+||940 Mbps|
|En-Touch Systems||Fiber and Cable||1.9%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Suddenlink Communications||Cable||3.2%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Viasat Internet (formerly Exede)||Satellite||100%||100 Mbps|
|Rise Broadband||Fixed Wireless||100%||50 Mbps|
|SOS Communications||Fixed Wireless||100%||50 Mbps|
|Spectrum Business||Cable and Fiber||67.7%+||940 Mbps|
|CenturyLink Business||DSL and Fiber||14.0%+||940 Mbps|
|VGI Technology||Fiber||15.7%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Suddenlink Business||Cable||5.0%+||1,000 Mbps|
|enTouch Business||Fiber||0.7%+||1,000 Mbps|
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Liberty Hill
Great Service - Expensive but unlimited, reliable and my only option
I love my service. The installer put a 30ft mast with a dish on my barn. There have been no issues since install, even in high winds. I pay for 15Mbps down and 5 Mbps up. I can get 13ish Mbps fairly often and 5-6Mbps up regularly. I use 200-300GB a month of bandwidth. I pay over $200/month for the plan. I work from home so this makes my VOIP phone, video calls and regular multi-GB backups work without issue. I stream Netflix, Hulu, Disney+ and Amazon Video without much delay on two TVs simultaneously. I would love for the service to be faster and cheaper, but it is unlimited and my only option. I plan to keep this service until there is a less expensive unlimited alternative.