Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Nederland, Texas
Internet Access in Nederland, Texas
The average download speed in Nederland is 98.53 Mbps. This is 41.7% slower than the average in Texas and 4.4% slower than the national average.
- There are 12 internet providers in Nederland with 6 of those offering residential service
- Nederland is the 400th most connected city in Texas ahead of Port Neches, Groves, Port Arthur, Bridge City, and Vidor.
- Residential fiber service is available to 93% of people living in Nederland.
- In Jefferson County, approximately 14,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- The average internet download speed in Texas is 169.1 mbps.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 52% of Jefferson County residents.
- Approximately 5,000 people in Jefferson County don't have access to any wired internet.
- 89.8% of Texans have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- The fastest zip code in Nederland for July 2021 is 77627. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
0.4% of consumers in Nederland87 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Nederland, Texas
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|AT&T Internet||940 Mbps||IPBB and Fiber||8s||98.9%|
|EarthLink||1,000 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s||98.8%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|Rise Broadband||50 Mbps||Fixed Wireless||2m 43s||27.4%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Nederland
Wonderful. It’s the fastest. I love it. I have been using it for many years without problems. We're using it now. I use the new features and watch it on my cell, my laptop, as well as my TV. Check your speed numbers, we all should have an option to choose what we want. We are free to choose.