Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Royse City, Texas
Internet Access in Royse City, Texas
The average download speed in Royse City is 86.09 Mbps. This is 27.0% slower than the average in Texas and 4.4% slower than the national average.
- There are 18 internet providers in Royse City with 15 of those offering residential service
- Royse City is the 118th most connected city in Texas ahead of Nevada, Lavon, and Caddo Mills, but behind Rockwall and Wylie.
- Approximately 800 people in Rockwall County don't have access to any wired internet.
- 90.0% of Texans have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- Approximately 70% of Royse City residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- In Rockwall County, approximately 1,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- Almost 92% of consumers in Texas have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- Texas is the 32nd most connected state in the U.S.
- The fastest zip code in Royse City for February 2021 is 75189. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
30.1% of consumers in Royse City6,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Royse City, Texas
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB|
|AT&T Internet||1,000 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s|
|Suddenlink Communications||1,000 Mbps||Cable||8s|
|Peoples Telephone Cooperative||1,000 Mbps||Fiber and DSL||8s|
|XFINITY from Comcast||1,200 Mbps||Cable||6s|
|Monster Broadband||250 Mbps||Fiber||32s|
|Rise Broadband||100 Mbps||Fixed Wireless||1m 21s|
|Viasat Internet (formerly Exede)||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s|
Summary of Internet Providers Availability in Royse City, Texas
- AT&T Internet - 80.3% Availability in Royse City - Speeds up to 1,000 Mbps
- Rise Broadband - 99.6% Availability in Royse City - Speeds up to 100 Mbps
- Peoples Telephone Cooperative - 46.1% Availability in Royse City - Speeds up to 1,000 Mbps
- Suddenlink - 53.2% Availability in Royse City - Speeds up to 1,000 Mbps
- Monster Broadband - 4.8% Availability in Royse City - Speeds up to 250 Mbps
- Spectrum - 1.8% Availability in Royse City - Speeds up to 940 Mbps
- Xfinity - 1.2% Availability in Royse City - Speeds up to 1,200 Mbps
- Viasat - 100.0% Availability in Royse City - Speeds up to 100 Mbps
- HughesNet - 100.0% Availability in Royse City - Speeds up to 25 Mbps
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Summary Of Internet Providers In Royse City
|AT&T Internet||DSL and Fiber||80.3%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Argon Technologies||Fixed Wireless||100%||10 Mbps|
|CIP Community Internet Providers||Fixed Wireless||99.7%+||25 Mbps|
|Rise Broadband||Fixed Wireless||99.6%+||100 Mbps|
|TierOne Networks||Fixed Wireless||97.8%+||5 Mbps|
|Peoples Telephone Cooperative||Fiber, DSL, and Fixed Wireless||46.1%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Suddenlink Communications||Cable||53.2%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Monster Broadband||Fiber||4.8%+||250 Mbps|
|XFINITY from Comcast||Cable||1.2%+||1,200 Mbps|
|Viasat Internet (formerly Exede)||Satellite||100%||100 Mbps|
|Rise Broadband||Fixed Wireless||100%||100 Mbps|
|Peoples Telephone Cooperative||Fiber, Fixed Wireless, and DSL||59.3%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Argon Technologies||Fixed Wireless||100%||15 Mbps|
|TierOne Networks||Fixed Wireless||100%||5 Mbps|
|BelWave Communications||Fixed Wireless||100%||200 Mbps|
|Suddenlink Business||Cable||31.5%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Monster Broadband||Fiber||8.5%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Spectrum Business||Cable||7.0%+||940 Mbps|
|Comcast Business||Cable||0.1%+||987 Mbps|
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Royse City
It is difficult to imagine a worse experience
The only thing worse than the reliability of the service is Suddenlink's customer service. Don't bother contacting tech support because they barely understand what a computer is. If you have a problem that isn't on their automated response screens, you are out of luck. Their only solution is to unplug the modem and plug it back in. If that doesn't fix it, you have to way several days for a tech to come to your house. Beware the claim that you will get charged a monthly rate because that monthly rate will change on a whim. You will never be able to get to the bottom of an issue to get a steady monthly rate because as soon as you get one issue resolved, your next month's bill will change because of some new made up issue. Don't try to use auto-pay because that will lose your credit card number and then charge you to reconnect service. Don't sign up for e-mail bills either because they will only send you one when they feel like it (which isn't every month) and the bill will be encrypted with a password that is inside the bill (that's right, inside the bill). There really isn't anything good to say about these clowns... just avoid them.