Internet Providers in Friday Harbor, WA
Only showing providers serving 98250
Residential Internet Statistics for Friday Harbor, WA
|Internet Service Providers:||6|
|Plans Start From:||$39.95|
|Top Download Speed:||1.2 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 98250:
Showing 1 to 8 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Friday Harbor, Washington
The average download speed in Friday Harbor is 217.55 Mbps. This is 15.7% faster than the average in Washington and 47.9% faster than the national average.
- There are 14 internet providers in Friday Harbor with 8 of those offering residential service
- Friday Harbor is the 153rd most connected city in Washington ahead of Lopez Island and Anacortes, but behind Eastsound, Oak Harbor, and La Conner.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 83% of San Juan County residents.
- Almost 97% of consumers in Washington have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- There are 260 internet providers in all of Washington.
- In San Juan County, approximately 900 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- Approximately 300 people in San Juan County don't have access to any wired internet.
- Residential fiber service is available to 82% of people living in Friday Harbor.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Friday Harbor, Washington
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|CenturyLink||940 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s||98.3%|
|Zito Media||200 Mbps||Cable||40s||45.7%|
|Rock Island Communications||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s||78.4%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||6.6%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
14.2% of consumers in Friday Harbor1,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.