Internet Providers in Maple Valley, WA
Only showing providers serving 98038
Top Internet Providers in 98038:
Showing 1 to 5 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Maple Valley, Washington
The average download speed in Maple Valley is 200.76 Mbps. This is 6.7% faster than the average in Washington and 43.5% faster than the national average.
- There are 13 internet providers in Maple Valley with 5 of those offering residential service
- Maple Valley is the 304th most connected city in Washington ahead of Ravensdale, but behind Renton, Kent, Issaquah, and Black Diamond.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 60% of King County residents.
- Residential fiber service is available to only 11% of people living in Maple Valley.
- Approximately 96% of Maple Valley residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- 82% of residents in King County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- There are 265 internet providers in all of Washington.
- In King County, approximately 9,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Maple Valley
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Maple Valley, Washington
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||67.2%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
4.0% of consumers in Maple Valley1,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Cheapest Internet Providers in Maple Valley, Washington
|Provider||Plan Starting From||Connection||Contract Length||Data Caps|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||$50||5G Internet||None||No Caps|
Map of ISPs in Maple Valley
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.