Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Renton, Washington
Internet Access in Renton, Washington
The average download speed in Renton is 174.65 Mbps. This is 13.3% faster than the average in Washington and 41.1% faster than the national average.
- There are 17 internet providers in Renton with 4 of those offering residential service
- Renton is the 19th most connected city in Washington ahead of Kent, Bellevue, Issaquah, Mercer Island, and Maple Valley.
- The average internet download speed in Washington is 154.12 mbps.
- There are 14 companies offering business internet services in Renton.
- Residential fiber service is available to 62% of people living in Renton.
- In King County, approximately 16,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- 93.5% of Washingtonians have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 72% of King County residents.
- Explore internet access for communities within Renton: Newcastle
- The fastest zip code in Renton for July 2021 is 98058. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
2.1% of consumers in Renton2,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Renton, Washington
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|XFINITY from Comcast||1,200 Mbps||Cable||6s||99.2%|
|CenturyLink||940 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s||98.8%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Renton
Very Disappointed with Frontier Service
Not only has customer service been unreliable in its support, we’ve experienced multiple outages with zero help, promises of credits to our account that never occurred on multiple occasions, and a broken system where one hand doesn’t seem to be talking to the other. Every time we call Frontier, it seems we have to start over again with regard to the explaining the same issue. We’ve been a customer for 10 years now and we are done with the poor customer service and on reliable support. This is the company that needs to very much reconsider how they’re doing business in supporting their customers.