Internet Providers in Franklin, WI
Only showing providers serving 53132
Residential Internet Statistics for Franklin, WI
|Internet Service Providers:||5|
|Plans Start From:||$29.95|
|Top Download Speed:||5 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 53132:
Showing 1 to 7 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Franklin, Wisconsin
The average download speed in Franklin is 93.29 Mbps. This is 32.9% slower than the average in Wisconsin and 21.6% slower than the national average.
- There are 19 internet providers in Franklin with 7 of those offering residential service
- Franklin is the 87th most connected city in Wisconsin ahead of Oak Creek, Greendale, Hales Corners, Muskego, and Caledonia.
- Approximately 99% of Franklin residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 47% of Milwaukee County residents.
- Wisconsin is the 35th most connected state in the U.S.
- The average internet download speed in Wisconsin is 139.07 mbps.
- Almost 92% of consumers in Wisconsin have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- There are 14 companies offering business internet services in Franklin.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Franklin, Wisconsin
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|AT&T Internet||5,000 Mbps||IPBB and Fiber||1s||99.1%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||42.2%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|TDS Telecom||25 Mbps||DSL||5m 27s||6.7%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
0.8% of consumers in Franklin200 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.